Okay here we gooooooo
1. How do you spend your alone time? Actually I have a lot of alone time. I read, love to watch classic films and I listen to music. I’m also a big day dreamer, it’s good for your soul!
2. What do you see when you look into the mirror in the morning? My eyes are too blurry to see, or I let out a little screech and a who is that?!
3. Do you spend money on things that feed your soul? A variety of charities ( religious,animal,health, etc) , our beautiful grandchildren, and my amazing husband to name just a few.
4. How many hours a week do you spend on the computer? Ugh about 8 hours a day, so 40 or more hours a week! The computer is how I make a living ( my website, shops).
5. Have you ever been in a car accident? Yes 3, I was a passenger in two and a pedestrian in the other .
6. Do you have any tattoos? Nope, but I wouldn’t mind a little angel on my shoulder.
7. What television show do you watch that people would be surprised to know about? Tori and Dean is the first one that comes to mind, but lately I discovered The Judds on the OWN channel.
8. Do you ride motorcycles? NO! I crash on motorcycles. I road when I was younger and I was in two accidents. I was a passenger both times. See a theme there.
9. Do you know who Snooki is? Yes ( embarrassed) she’s on a reality show ( I’ve never seen it) and she has a poof on the top of her head. I also know what the acronym GTL stands for ( gym tan laundry)
10. Mountain view or beach view? I have a mountain and lake view right now, but I think my favorite is an ocean view.
okay sweet blog readers, it’s your turn!
A reminder about the giveaway it’s ending on April 15th. CLICK to enter
Please DO NOT leave links in your comments, thank you ♥ I do my best to reply to all comments via email, please be patient with me ♥ Stay connected to Katherines Corner. Just click on the right sidebar for ways to follow or follow through bloglovin