A Prayer Is Needed

Those of you who have been bloggy friends with me for a while now already know that my life has been touched by cancer on numerous occasions.

A dear friend is undergoing a double mastectomy today, she is a kind soul and is married to my wonderful friend.Together they are a remarkable team and I adore them both.

I write this simple post on behalf of my sweet friend Kelli and ask for you to all join me in prayer as she begins her fight.

She has been posting on  her  blog a little bit here and there if you would like to follow along or leave an encouraging word. xo

Comments

1. My prayers and thoughts are with your friend and family.

2. Lots of Well wishes for her.

3. I wish her the best and will include her in my prayers.

4. May all goes well for Kelli

5. Our family will be praying, In Jesus name! 1 Peter 2:24

6. Will be praying for her. Hope you are doing OK and having a great week so far.
    Hugs,
    Odie

7. My prayers are with her, Katie. She will win this battle.

8. I am sending prayers her way, Katie.

9. I just prayed and I also have a friend who went through the same surgery ten years ago and still living a vibrant, joyful life today. I pray Kellie will have hope and joy as she goes forward.

10. Will be thinking of her as this is something close to my own heart.

11. I will pray for her and her family.

12. Praying for your dear friend. :-)

13. Prayers for Kelli! God is stronger than any cancer.

14. Prayers up, katie, for both you and your friend! xoxo

15. We will be sending her all our prayers today. (and hugs for you)

16. Praying for your sweet friend today. Praising Him she has a found like you. May you continue to serve her.

17. Marilyn says:

Prayers & positive thoughts go her way!!
    Marilyn

18. Of course I will pray for Kelli and her complete and speedy recovery. You are a good friend and with combined strength healing will happen. Blessings…

19. Katie, I’m am thinking of you and your friend Kelli. I didn’t know you’d been through this too. You’re an amazing positive woman. God bless!

20. I will be praying for Kelli. The Lord is her strength and her portion….

21. Deborah says:

I will keep you friend in my prayers.

22. MariaElena says:

My prayers and thoughts are with your friends and their family.
    I will keep her in my prayers.

23. Kathleen says:

Prayers and love to Kelli and you! Mom went through the same and was grant more than 20 additional cancer free years.

24. Such a hard thing to go through! She is in my thoughts and prayers. ~ Maureen

25. Prayers for Kelli and her family.
    Blessings,
    Cindy

26. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

27. Sending prayers, hugs and white light.

28. Cecilia Marie Pulliam says:

I will add her to my prayers. So many families are touched by this disease. It breaks my heart.

29. My thoughts and prayers are with your friend and her family.
    nancy

30. Prayers coming her way. I will visit her and drop a well wish.

31. andrea cammarata says:

prayers are said and a candle burns brightly (just something that we do) please let us know how she is doing God bless her!
    hugs to you and yours my friend — thinking of you

32. Thoughts and prayers go out to your friend Kelli and family.

33. Praying and hoping all the best for Kelli! Thanks for posting this…I visited her blog and am following. She certainly has a wonderful attitude.
    Hugs, GraceinAz

34. I am so sorry that your friend is facing this. I know firsthand the difficulties one has to go through with cancer….
    She is in my thoughts.

35. Little Susie Home Maker says:

It would be my blessing to pray for your friend.
    Blessings,
    Susie

36. thanks for sharing and being such as good friend. I left her a message on her blog.

37. French Blue and Peachy Pink says:

My mother in law is living proof that you can beat this disease. She defied all odds, refuse chemo and completely changed the way she ate,lived and breathed. With a lot of faith and a whole lot of love this disease can be conquered. Blessings to your dear friend x