Wordless Wednesday Uh Oh

Thursday favorite things blog hop tomorrow!

linking to-Wordless Wednesday

Comments

1. Looks like someone is on the mend and up to no good! Little rascal!

2. Danielle says:

Funny! Nothing can stop these little rascals from searching out and getting into mischief. Love the new header!!

3. HA! The joys of puppyhood! They are so funny, the things they can get themselves into, even with a funnel collar on. Glad to see Izzy is doing much better. Too precious! ~Big hugs, xoxo

4. Awww, look at that guilty expression! ^.^

-:¦:- Featured Photo: Swallow Nest -:¦:-

5. Awe…poor baby!

6. Busted!!

7. sometimes it´s hard to be a little dog! :)

8. Caught in the act! Sweet little doggie :)

9. Ohhh…but can you ever be mad at him??

10. Awww Oh my goodness.. Would you look at that face.. Poor baby with the cone.. LOL
    Robyn :)

11. Nancy @ A Rural Journal says:

Oh — that’s the cutest thing! :)

12. Hi Katherine,
    My name is Cindy and I am the author of the book Angels at My Door…Your angel story is amazing. My good friend Linda from Random Creativity told me about your blog…I have a fb page if you’d like to visit!

xo
    Cindy

13. Deborah says:

Those are way too cute!!!

14. Michelle says:

aww that last photo says it all :)

15. cool

16. Awwww…how cute these pictures are.

17. Spilled Milkshake says:

How cute! Always into mischief!

18. LOL!! I can feel for the poor little baby..
    I just can’t stop lol @ the comment above ” BUSTED”

19. Oh my goodness these are the cutest pictures! Puppy looks like a little person!

20. Must love junk says:

Awww…how’s the little sweetie doing? Looking adorable even while being ornery!
    Susan
    must love junk

21. Oh my goodness. That is adorable. I came expecting to see some of your beautiful flowers and instead I got a giggle at your cute little doggie :)

22. andrea cammarata says:

ut oh!!!! look at that face! how cute can you get — i do have to mention that philodendron is a poison to dogs — if they eat it the can have reactions and if they eat too much…just keep an eye on him ok : ) pointsettas are HIGHLY deadly also…just make a note for the holiday season because that little one has trouble written all over him : ) LOL!!!!! glad to see that he is healing! sending hugs to all!

23. Too adorable for words