Thank you for being a Katherines Corner reader and for your interest in partnering-sponsoring-advertising.
By providing affordable ways to advertise over 20,000 readers will see your ad!
Katherines Corner is DIY and lifestyle blog filled with recipes ( many for restricted diets) DIY, crafts, home decor, giveaways, photography, life stories.
Statistics ( happily growing daily)
Katherines Corner has a loyal following of readers, 90 percent of readers are women (ages 35-70.) Katherines Corner has 10,000 plus page views a week
Katherines Corner is happily connecting with her readers through social media.
Google +11,700 +Twitter 6500+ Linked In 3000 + Blog Lovin 4100 +Pinterest 8600 +Email subscribers 6100+ Instagram ( Nov started posting on instagram) Facebook 4700
Katherines Corner has popular monthly giveaways and a popular weekly blog hop too.
A few of Katherines Corner brand relationships include:
Katherine is a brand ambassador for Graham and Brown
Katherine is a recipe creator for Taste of Home and Hormel Foods
Katherine and Katherines Corner have been featured in these publications
Katherines Corner announced as one of the top DIY blogs to follow in 2015 by the First Site Guide.
ADVERTISING and GIVEAWAY FAQ’s
- How do your readers know I am a new advertiser/sponsor/partner?
- All New Sponsors are introduced in a blog post and social “shout outs” are shared periodically. Some ads allow for inclusion in the weekly blog hop and the opportunity to write a featured guest post. This is in addition to the ad placement on the main page sidebar. In addition advertiser may be asked to participate in other opportunities, such as giveaways.
- How Long Have You Been Blogging?Katherine has been steadily blogging for over five years with four or more posts per week. Blog topics are all centered on home and family with an emphasis on recipes, diy, photography, giveaways, product reviews, home decor and related topics.
- What Is A Featured Guest Post by a blogger?Katherine invites bloggers to write a post on her blog, on a topic she feels is relevant to Katherines Corner Readers. This is Not an advertisement but shared knowledge of interest, ie, recipes, crafts, etc.
- Katherines Corner no longer accepts solicited guest posts.
- Ad Approvals: Katherine reserves the right to review, approve or decline all ads. If the ad does not fit the readership or theme of Katherines Corner, advertisers may be declined without explanation or asked to send another version. This is for your benefit too as I want my readers to click on your ad!
- For Bloggers Only-Join the giveaway circle of friends!
- For Non Bloggers/Companies interested in Collaboration with Katherines Corner- Katherine invites you to contact her regarding the many opportunities available at Katherines Corner; giveaway, sponsorship, company ambassador, guest posting, collaboration, product reviews, shared knowledge and other opportunities to share your website/products with Katherines Corner readers
- Are your giveaways offered worldwide? Yes all of my giveaways are worldwide, must be 18 years of age to enter
- What if I want to sponsor a giveaway in the US only? I am happy to provide my readers with a “bonus giveaway” available for US only entrants.
- Advertisement Pricing is subject to change without notice. All billing is processed through Passionfruit Ads which accepts a variety of payment methods including credit card and paypal. I look forward to partnering with you ♥
Note- Sponsors/Advertisers must suit the readership of Katherines Corner and Katherine reserves the right to decline any request without explanation.
READY TO BE A SPONSOR, JOIN A GIVEAWAY, OR ADVERTISE?
Please contact Katherine HERE.
DISCLOSURE: Katherines Corner is a lifestyle blog and is also a for-profit blog. Katherines Corner may receive compensation for reviews, endorsements and advertising. However, no compensation will influence the outcome of any review or product endorsement. This is posted in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” For more of the Legal Stuff please click HERE.
post may contain affiliate links