Its Time For Thursday Favorite Things! A fun blog hop where you can link your favorite post or write a post about your favorite things and share it with old and new followers. Your blog link will appear on three different blogs! At Katherines Corner, at Sew Crafty Angel and at the Guest Co Hosts blog too! Three times the opportunity to make new bloggy friends and to share your wonderful blog.
This weeks Guest co host is Cindy from Notes In The Key of Life
Cindy is a voice-over artist, radio personality and long-time blogger. Cindy loves to write, and anything that captures her interest will find its way to her blog.
Whether it be matters of faith, current events, family issues, beauty and fashion, books and entertainment, health and fitness, diabetes issues, or a wide variety of other topics, readers find her writing appealing, engaging and relevant.
Thank you for being our guest host today Cindy ♥
Remember to leave us a comment if you are a new follower so we can follow you back 🙂
Please DO NOT link and run…….visit a few of the wonderful blogs that are sharing here.
- Remember to Follow Katherines Corner, Sew Crafty Angel and our special Guest Co Host
- Please leave comments when you visit.
- Link to your post not to your blog
- Share the button or a link back on your post.
- Grab the hop button code from The button page IT IS NOT mandatory, but it’s sweet when you do.
- No adult content blogs
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! ( sorry they will be removed)
- Yes you can link giveaways ( they are everyone’s favorite thing) Add your giveaways to the Win It Page too!
Please contact Katherine if you would like to be our special guest co-host.
Now hop on and share your favorites. If you’d like to post this blog hop on your page too please grab the linky code.
If you would like a reminder to join in the fun please just fill in your email box below ( this is used for reminders only 🙂 )
Thank you for spending time at Katherines Corner and for taking the time to comment ( in the reply box) Every comment feels like a HUG. It is my sincere hope that you will leave here feeling encouraged and inspired enough to subscribe and to visit often.
thank you hugs coming your way