2015 Blogging Goals
It is here, it is official, the ball has dropped and it is 2015! Happy New Year, it’s the second day of 2015. I wonder how many times I will write 2014 before it sinks in 🙂 With the arrival of the new year many will be sharing their list of resolutions, goals and inspired self-improvements. I rarely have a list of resolutions when a new year arrives. That doesn’t mean I am not resolute when it comes to goals and improvements. I just don’t declare my resolutions. Truth be told, if i were to say, ” I will eat less plain lays potato chips in 2015″ I would just be setting myself up for failure, because I have very little self control when it comes to lays potato chips( LOL) .
But, this year I do have a few personal and business goals I plan to fulfill. Most of them I will keep to myself but ….Katherines Corner is one of the goals at the top of my list for 2015. I feel great pride in what I share here at my little corner of blog land. I am continually overwhelmed by the amount of followers and subscribers who spend time here. “My cup runneth over” when I receive comments and emails from you.
I never would have imagined when I was barely treading water in the blogging pool (over at blogspot )that so many wonderful souls would find their way here. Back then I was posting randomly on topics with only a little consistency. I had no idea what would sail or would sink. Eventually I found my true bloggers voice .I began sharing recipes, photography, life stories and giveaways.
Katherines Corner (formerly Go Ask Katie) started to move forward growing a little every day. When I reached 2200 followers I made the move to wordpress. Although I couldn’t ” take my followers with me” ,most of you found your way to my new digs. Being blessed with more than 20,000 lovely readers now is what has spirited my 2015 blogging goals list .
I do believe consistency is the key to a happy smooth running blog and I have a weekly schedule here that seems to work well.
• Monday is Make It Monday” a day filled with features and inspiration from the previous weeks blog hop.
• Tuesday a new recipe creation is shared
• Thursday is time for Thursday Favorite Things blog hop ( it starts Wednesday night at 8 PM MST)
• Friday I’m thinking of adding “Food photo Friday” once a month. Tips and tricks about food photography. We can learn together ( I’m still tossing it around, what do you think?)
• Friday/Saturday/Sunday you will find new giveaways, life stories, DIY/crafts, makeovers, blogging tips, etc.
1. Goal – to “streamline” my blog a bit more. Starting with the recipe pages. Over the next week or two I hope you will find the recipe pages to be a bit more “user friendly”.
2. Goal – Comment responses. I read them, I love receiving them,and I appreciate the time and the effort put into leaving them. I often fall behind in responding. This is disappointing for me, and I am sure not appreciated by you. I will do my level best to respond to every comment in a timely manner. I always want you to know that you are valued and I never want you to feel any other way. The only exclusion to this will be responses to comments on giveaways. Why? I don’t want to take the chance skipping someone and being accused of favoritism, ie. You answered her comment why didn’t you answer mine?
3. Goal -To provide more blogging tips!
4. Goal-To introduce food photography posts.
Do you have any blogging goals for 2015?
Thank you for your bloggy friendship I am blessed to have you with me as we usher in the new year together.
You can still link up to the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop . Please stop by on Saturday for the first of two new giveaways.♥
Please join me in congratulating the winner of the Pampered Pets giveaway Dawn M.
thank you hugs coming your way