Welcome friends, to The TFT blog hop link party! I’m so happy you are here. I recently shared that we were having spring like temperatures. It had me thinking of all things spring. Today it’s snowing! (smile) Utah weather is unpredictable this time of year. But I’m still thinking spring so this week’s surprise TFT features is “Birds of a Feather”. The features are just a few of the wonderful blogs shared every week. If you missed last week’s party please click HERE.
Happy TFT anniversary to Bev from Eclectic Red Barn she has been a co hostess since 2017! Thank you Bev!
I’m trying to grow my Pinterest followers and repins! Will you help?
Here’s a look at what I’ve been up to since last week’s party-
Just a quick reminder, when you share your posts each week nobody knows what the feature theme will be. Not even me! I don’t select a theme until after the party ends. I will share some of your wonderful posts as features at the TFT party each week. Fun!
Please pin the features from the original blogs, so the blogger who shared gets the credit. But, I do invite you to pin my feature image and follow me on Pinterest, please.
I didn’t have to look to far to find some sweet Birds of a Feather inspirations.
- Cloches and Lavender shared how to DIY silver leaf for her bird home décor.
- Dinner at Eight shared her lovely winter songbird tablescape.
- My Home of All Seasons shared a cute cleaning checklist printable.
- The Painted Apron shared a variety of spring décor.
Have you met your co-hostesses? You will want to get to know these lovelies, they are blog party rock stars! Please follow their blogs and social media, you will be so happy you did. They also share features every week.
- Katherine-Katherines Corner Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Bev-Eclectic Red Barn Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Amber-Follow the Yellow Brick Home Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Theresa-Shoestring Elegance Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Linda-Crafts a la Mode Pin| FB | Insta| Tw
- Pam-An Artful Mom Pin| FB| Insta| Tw