Hello friends, it’s time for TFT! I’m so happy you are here, welcome . It’s time to party and share your creative, wonderful, and amazing blogs with blog writers and blog readers everywhere. For this week’s features I selected wonderful “snacky” theme, perfect for munching while watching a video. The Snack Attack features are just a few of the wonderful blogs shared every week. If you missed last week’s party please click HERE
Just a quick reminder, when you share your posts each week nobody knows what the feature theme will be. Not even me! I don’t select a theme until after the party ends. I will share some of your wonderful posts as features at the TFT party each week. All of the hostesses have features, be sure to stop by their blogs too. xo
Here’s a look at what I’ve been up to since last week’s party-
I’m trying to grow my Pinterest followers and re-pins! Will you help? Please pin the features from the original blogs, so the blogger who shared gets the credit. But, I do invite you to pin my feature image and follow me on Pinterest, please.
- What prompted the snack attack features this week, you may ask. Well, it is a really simple recipe, I was hungry. I wish I could eat all of these amazing treats. I hope you will enjoy them and tell me how fantastic they are.
- One of your lovely TFT hostesses, Bev from Eclectic Red Barn shared a bacon dip that called my name.
- Clair Justine shared her amazing strawberry almond macarons
- Keto Millennial made coconut macaroons!
- and On Rockwood Lane shared amazing fudge recipes. My hubby is from Michigan, they have fudge days there. will your snack attack include fudge!
Have you met your co-hostesses? You will want to get to know these lovelies, they are blog party rock stars! Please follow their blogs and social media and stop by to say thank you for hosting, you will be so happy you did. They also share features every week!