Hello friends, I’m looking out at the snow and craved some warm soup. I found plenty from last weeks party HERE. Welcome everyone to the TFT ( Thursday favorite things) blog hop link party for blog writers and blog readers. I can’t wait to see what you share this week. Please invite your friends to join us. You can never have to many bloggy friends. Every week your hostesses and I pick blogs to feature, many come from the bloggers leaving comments with their link number. Don’t forget to leave yours. I encourage you to visit all of the hostesses.
Just a quick reminder, when you share your posts each week nobody knows what the feature theme will be. Not even me! I don’t select a theme until after the party ends. I will share some of your wonderful posts as features at the TFT party each week. All of the hostesses have features, be sure to stop by their blogs too. xo
Here’s a look back at a post from the past that fits this theme (smile)
- Nancy C from the blog Nancy C shared Lentil and Bacon soup, oh how I miss bacon. Everything’s better with bacon. Yum
- Deborah from the blog Healthy Green Natural shared her coconut curry mushroom soup, I miss coconut too ( smile)
- Pam from the blog Homemade on a Weeknight shared her minestrone soup, it looks delish!
- Renae from the blog Peacock Ridge Farm shared her Crab Bisque, oh I miss crab, that was one of my favorites, followed closely by shrimp.
- LOL three of these recipes contain my restricted foods. But oh how delicious they all look.
Have you met your co-hostesses? You will want to get to know these lovelies, they are blog party rock stars! Please follow their blogs and social media and stop by to say thank you for hosting, you will be so happy you did. They also share features every week!
- Katherine-Katherines Corner Pin| Insta| Tw
- Bev-Eclectic Red Barn Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Amber-Follow the Yellow Brick Home Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Theresa-Shoestring Elegance Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Linda-Crafts a la Mode Pin| FB | Insta| Tw
- Pam-An Artful Mom Pin| FB| Insta| Tw