Hello friends, welcome to TFT blog hop #559, it’s time to share your amazing blogs and discover amazing blogs too. Did you miss last week’s party? No problem just click HERE to see what you missed. I know we mostly agree summer is here. But, boy oh boy we had some serious weather over the past few days. Including a hail storm that destroyed all the plants in the veggie garden and the beautiful peonies and lilies too. 🙁 Lately I’ve been thinking about dining alfresco. There’s something extra special about a meal enjoyed on a lovely patio that appeals to me. Do you like dining outside?
When TFT began I would invite a co-hostess to join me each week. A lot has happened since that first blog hop. Bloggers have come and gone, hostesses too. But one thing has stayed the same, this weekly Thursday party for blog writers and blog readers brings joy to all who participate and that makes me very happy (smile).
Please invite your friends to join us. Do you have a blog hop? Please add your blog hop information in the comments, I’d like to join your hop too.
How are my features picked?
I don’t select a theme until after the party ends. I usually have an idea what theme I will look for when it’s time for features. I go through the bloggers who left their link numbers, and then I search all links. I put all my selections together and draw four blogs to feature.
When you share your posts each week nobody knows what the feature theme will be. All of the hostesses have features too, be sure to stop by their blogs to say thank you. xo
Thank you to all the wonderful bloggers who share with us every week. You are all amazing!
- Andrea from Living on loud Nine has the perfect spot , not far off you’ll find a refreshing pool and her little dog named Stella floating in a flamingo tube. So cute
- Bringing the meal out to the table is extra special when you use the DIY for this cute tray shared my Allyson from Southern Sunflowers.
- Crystal from Crystal and Company has the perfect menu item for your al fresco meal. Her chicken broccoli cheese ring ( I may have drooled a little when I saw it).
- Tracey from The Kitchen is my Playground has a yummy peanut butter chocolate cake recipe for dessert. She uses reeses peanut butter cups in it!!
Have you met your co-hostesses? You will want to get to know these lovelies, they are blog party rock stars! Please follow their blogs and social media too, you will be so happy you did.
- Katherine-Katherines Corner Pin| Insta| Tw
- Bev-Eclectic Red Barn Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Amber-Follow the Yellow Brick Home Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Theresa-Shoestring Elegance Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Linda-Crafts a la Mode Pin| FB | Insta| Tw
- Pam-An Artful Mom Pin| FB| Insta| Tw