One Drop Or Two-Thursday Favorite Things
This week my favorite things are my cute little creamer cups. I happily choose a creamer from my collection when I am serving tea. In England we don’t often use actual cream in our tea ( unless it is clotted cream). We use milk, in my case lactose free milk, giggle. Many years ago they would put milk into the teacup before they added the hot tea to help prevent the procaine and china cups from cracking.Would you like one drop or two?
Now on to the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop.
The Thursday Favorite Things Blog hop is where you can link your favorite post of the week or write a post about your favorite things and share it with old and new followers. The hop is hosted and posted on 4 different blogs! Please follow all of the hostesses. That’s right, your link will appear on the blogs of Katherines Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40, Vintage Mama and The Tablescaper.
Four times the opportunity to make new bloggy friends and to share your wonderful blog and discover others too.
Please DO NOT link and run…….please visit a few of the wonderful blogs that are sharing here.
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses- Katherines Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40, Vintage Mama and The Tablescaper
- Please leave comments when you visit
- Please Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- Grab the hop button code from The button page at Katherines Corner ( optional)
- No adult content blogs
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! ( sorry they will be removed)
- Yes you can link giveaways ( they are everyone’s favorite thing) Add your giveaways to Katherines Giveaways Page too!
Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherines Corner permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Katherines Corner Note- All features on Katherines Corner will be linked back to the original source .Social media features are linked back to the hop.
Now hop on and share your favorites. If you’d like to post this blog hop on your page too please grab the linky code.
If you would like a reminder to join in the fun please just fill in your email in the box below ( this is used for reminders only 🙂 )
thank you hugs coming your way