Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 151
and I can’t wait to see what you link up this week. ♥ My favorite thing this week is….. well the whole week with the grandchildren is my favorite really. But, I especially like movie night with all of our sweet grandchildren ( our sweet Emma is not here though she is back in Arizona now).
Okay lets get this party started!
The Thursday Favorite Things Blog hop is where you can link your favorite post of the week or write a post about your favorite things and share it with old and new followers. Please remember to post no more than 3 links to your blog. The hop is hosted and posted on 3 different blogs! Please follow all of the hostesses. Your link will appear on the blogs of Katherines Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40 and Vintage Mama. Three times the opportunity to make new bloggy friends and to share your wonderful blog and discover others too.
Please DO NOT link and run…….please visit a few of the wonderful blogs that are sharing here today.
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– Katherines Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40 and Vintage Mama
- Please leave comments when you visit
- Please Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- Grab the hop button code from The button page at Katherines Corner ( optional)
- No adult content blogs
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! ( sorry they will be removed)
- Yes you can link giveaways ( they are everyone’s favorite thing) Add your giveaways to Katherines Giveaways Page too!
Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherines Corner permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Katherines Corner Note- All features on Katherines Corner will be linked back to the original source .Social media features are linked back to the hop. Now hop on and share your favorites.
If you would like a reminder to join in the fun please just fill in your email in the box below- this is used for reminders only 🙂