Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 158-
It’s Time for the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 159 and I can’t wait to see what you link up this week. ♥ My favorite thing this week is….. We are still picking fresh veggies from our garden. I know I complain about the heat. But our garden is still producing for us and the veggies love the sunshine. Look at all of these yummy veggies!
Okay lets get this party started!
Please remember to post no more than 3 links to your blog. The hop is hosted and posted on 3 different blogs! Please follow all of the hostesses. Your link will appear on the blogs of Katherines Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40 and Vintage Mama. Three times the opportunity to make new bloggy friends and to share your wonderful blog and discover others too.
Please DO NOT link and run…….please visit a few of the wonderful blogs that are sharing here today.
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– Katherines Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40 and Vintage Mama
- Please leave comments when you visit
- Please Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- Grab the hop button code from The button page at Katherines Corner ( optional)
- No adult content blogs
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! ( sorry they will be removed)
- Yes you can link giveaways ( they are everyone’s favorite thing) Add your giveaways to Katherines Giveaways Page too!
Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherines Corner permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as Make It Monday features on Katherines Corner
If you would like a reminder to join in the fun please just fill in your email in the box below-
this is used for reminders only 🙂
Lets get this party started!!!