Hello friends, welcome to TFT! It’s time to party and share your amazing blogs. I’m so happy you are here. This week’s surprise feature is Mother’s Day!!
The features are just a few of the wonderful blogs shared every week. If you missed last week’s party please click HERE
Just a quick reminder, when you share your posts each week nobody knows what the feature theme will be. Not even me! I don’t select a theme until after the party ends. I will share some of your wonderful posts as features at the TFT party each week. All of the hostesses have features, be sure to stop by their blogs too. xo
Here’s a look at what I’ve been up to since last week’s party-
I’m trying to grow my Pinterest followers and repins! Will you help?
Please pin the features from the original blogs, so the blogger who shared gets the credit. But, I do invite you to pin my feature image and follow me on Pinterest, please.
- Look what Calypso in the Country made!! A lovely setting for for a Mother’s Day brunch and Look at those beautiful Chinoiseries I was just blogging about that pattern HERE.
- Virginia Sweet Pea shared some fun free printables perfect for Mom.
- She’s Crafty created some sweet vases for Mother’s day, I always like the look of a single flower in a tall vase.
- Give a card with lots of style using the Hubbard Home’s DIY for wood cards. One of these would be great in a pot of flowers too.
Have you met your co-hostesses? You will want to get to know these lovelies, they are blog party rock stars! Please follow their blogs and social media, you will be so happy you did. They also share features every week.
- Katherine-Katherines Corner Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Bev-Eclectic Red Barn Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Amber-Follow the Yellow Brick Home Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Theresa-Shoestring Elegance Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Linda-Crafts a la Mode Pin| FB | Insta| Tw
- Pam-An Artful Mom Pin| FB| Insta| Tw