Hello friends, welcome to the TFT blog hop number 581! Today our features are a bit spooky (smile). I’m so happy you are here. Every week you will find the best bloggers sharing their blogs and creative ideas. This is the perfect setting for making new bloggy friends and getting new subscribers too. Did you miss last week’s party? No problem just click HERE to see what you missed.This week I’m sharing spooktacular blog features.
About the TFT blog hop– When TFT began I would invite a co-hostess to join me each week. A lot has happened since that first blog hop. Bloggers have come and gone, hostesses too. But your hostesses now are blog rock stars! One thing has stayed the same. This weekly Thursday party for blog writers and blog readers brings joy to all who participate and that makes me very happy (smile). I often find myself hopping to the wonderful blogs and saying “that’s clever”. I pin and I do my best to comment.
How are my features picked?
I don’t select a theme until after the party ends. I usually have an idea what theme I will look for when it’s time for features. I go through the bloggers who left their link numbers, and then I search all links. I put all my selections together and draw four blogs to feature.
When you share your posts each week nobody knows what the feature theme will be. All of the hostesses have features too, be sure to stop by their blogs to say thank you. xo
Thank you to all the wonderful bloggers who share with us every week. You are all amazing!
- Lets start with these oh so cute Dr Seuss costumes shared by Sarah from the blog, Must Have Mom
- Then on to a spooky entry way, where we find Denise from My Home of All Seasons, has added some spooktacular decor.
- Time for a little monster eye cookie, thank you Ann from Ann’s Entitled Life.
- and last, but far least, a spooky tablescape with a very well dressed skeleton, created by Debbee from Debbee’s Buzz.
Thank you all for sharing your blogs. I’m a bit behind in pinning but I’ll eventually get around to everyone.
Have you met your co-hostesses? You will want to get to know these lovelies, they are blog party rock stars! Please follow their blogs and social media too, you will be so happy you did.
- Katherine-Katherines Corner Pin| Insta| Tw
- Bev-Eclectic Red Barn Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Amber-Follow the Yellow Brick Home Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Theresa-Shoestring Elegance Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Linda-Crafts a la Mode Pin| FB | Insta| Tw
- Pam-An Artful Mom Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
This week’s Amazon picks are below, thank you for buying from my store xoa Rafflecopter giveaway