Simple Smoked Salmon Wrapped Asparagus

A simple recipe that’s big on flavor and one of our a favorites.

salmon wrapped asparagus katherines corner

What You Need
   Fresh asparagus spears ( about 20  with ends trimmed)
     2 Tbsp olive oil ( not extra virgin)
     1 Tbsp  fresh rosemary leaves (chopped)
    1/4 tsp salt
    1/4 tsp black pepper
    6 oz thinly sliced smoked salmon (you need one for each asparagus spear)
Non stick cooking spray

baking sheet

Before You Start Preheat the oven to 400  and spray the baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray

Let’s Make it! Lay the asparagus onto the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Roast until cooked ( about 10 minutes) Let cool. Once the asparagus have cooled, wrap each spear in a slice of smoked salmon.  Yum!

Serves 4

Comments

1. Odie Langley says:

Yummy, thanks

2. Alex J. Cavanaugh says:

If it makes asparagus palatable, I'm willing to try!

3. As a salmon lover, I am dying to try this out.

4. That looks so yummy I could eat it for breakfast while I read blogs!!

5. Yummers. I use a similar recipe but with a one inch wide strip of prosciutto, which is wrapped around the asparagus and cooked with it.
    Now I want to try the smoked salmon too.

6. 1 Funky Woman says:

This looks pretty yummy! We have wanted to eat more salmon and this looks like an easy one to start with!!

Megan

7. So healthy and beautifull colorful!!

8. Hold my hand: a social worker's blog says:

YUMMY! I love salmon. :-)

Doris

9. Carol............. says:

That looks absolutely mouthwatering!

I've made something similar using thinly sliced chicken breasts.

10. Jennifer Richardson says:

What a magnificent idea!
    They're like gorgeous little
    bouquets of springtime.
    Love!
    -Jennifer

11. You have a new follower! Hopping by from the blog hop! I look forward to following your blog! Come visit Mama's Little Chick when you can and say hi! Have a great day!

Mama Hen

12. The Polka Dot Closet says:

I love salmon, I have never done it in the oven only stove top and grill, I am going to try this, it looks delicious….of course I am going to need a little drizzle of lemon butter sauce!

Carol

13. Love your blog Katie! So many fun posts! I love asparagus! I would really love to try your recipe! Oh and the lemon cupcakes too! : )

14. I still have half pack of salmon from my sushi making, this is a perfect idea for my flexi~economical food for the next coming days!
    Thanks for sharing your great ideas Katie.

Hugs,