25 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Me
1. I’ve always wanted to learn how to play the guitar.
2. I support Equal Rights for ALL people.
3. My favorite color is purple.
4. I use cloth napkins not paper.
5. I dated a popular soap opera actor before I married my wonderful husband.
6. I love Soy Nut Butter on toast.
7. I was a Junior Lifeguard when I was young.
8. I watch Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood.
9. I sometimes read three books at a time.
10. I hate yams.
11. I’m a morning person.
12. I haven’t had caffeine since 1985.
13. I like to watch movies (sci fi) based in the future.
14. I send handwritten cards and letters.
15. I am a “dog person”.
16. I plan to teach myself how to crochet this summer.
17. I wore braces for three years and a retainer for 2 years.
18. I love old black and white movies ( TCM is one of my favorite tv channels).
19. I’m allergic to a lot of things,some are a bit odd, like ; honey, dairy, sugar, aloe and baby oil.
20. One of my favorite things to do is to climb into a bed made with crisp clean sheets.
21. Rick Springfield and Peter Fonda both asked me out , on two separate occasions (many, many, years ago).
22. I love Christian Rock music.
23. I’ve gained 40 pounds in the past 10 years (can you say menopause middle) I miss my 28” waist.
24. I watch cartoons even when our grandchildren are not with us.
25. my husband leaves me a notes and I save every note, letter, card, scrap of paper.