Eureka Multitasking Achieved-
Like many of you I am often multitasking at home. I can play catch with our fur baby Izzy, cook dinner and vacuum all in one space in time. Women seem to be predestined to always give their best effort when multitasking. But, there are plenty of men out there who do it too. My hubby is not one of them. He hates multitasking and insists on focusing on one task at a time. Do you think if you multitask you cannot truly do each task properly? So, with that in mind, I accepted Eureka’s invitation to be part of the testing team for the Eureka® Brushroll Clean™ vacuum, it is a multitasking vacuum!
Eureka’s new vacuum features a self-cleaning brushroll to remove tangled hair, dirt and debris with the touch of a button. It saves you time by minimizing maintenance and maximizing performance. Paired with Eureka’s exclusive technologies for deep cleaning on all floor types, the Eureka Brushroll Clean delivers a powerful, cutting-edge clean every time. The SuctionSeal Technology concentrates airflow for a scatter-proof clean on bare floors. The AirSpeed® Technology provides powerful, deep cleaning.
The Eureka Brushroll Clean bagless upright vacuum is sold exclusively at Walmart stores and reasonably priced at $198 (MSRP).
Would you like to join me at Eureka’s upcoming twitter party on the Sept 23rd at noon MST. I would love to have you included .
You will have opportunities to win vacuums, gift cards and actually have fun talking about cleaning.
If you have any questions please let me know.
Please include the hashtag #PetCleaningUntangled in your participation.
Maybe you could mention that @goaskkatie sent you ( wink).
I put the Eureka® Brushroll Clean™ vacuum to the test in our home. Many vacuums make promises they can’t keep. Especially when it comes to floor settings, they almost always scatter small bits instead of vacuuming them up. Below you will find the list of tasks I used for this review.
• Vacuum assembly- extremely easy to put together, literally a snap, no tools needed.
• How well does it vacuum carpets? Works very well and I like the filter and the bagless feature too.
• Removes tangled hair, dirt and debris with the touch of a button- Our fur baby Izzy doesn’t shed, but I do and it picked up the hair on the bathroom floor with the brushroll turned off.
• Does the SuctionSeal Technology concentrate airflow for a scatter-proof clean on bare floors? Worked well on our wood and stone floors. (I think it works a bit better on the carpet than it does on the wood and stone floors).
• Cord? Cord length is 27 feet with a retractable cord reel. The longer cord allows for using it in multiple rooms without unplugging. The cord re-wind is very quick; do not stand to close, you need to guide it with your hand.
• Does the stair and upholstery turbo nozzle tool pick up tiny objects? I used in on the stairs and chair. It works well, I sprinkled beads on the floor and it picked them all up without any trouble.
• Is it heavy? It is a bit heavy. I wouldn’t recommend carrying it around much. Just push it from room to room and be careful on the stairs.
• Ease of use? The on off button is actually in an odd place. It is at the bottom of the vacuum instead of on the handle. When you push down with your foot if you let your foot up to soon it won’t start. It does have on board tools and a 12 foot hose. But the controls are not intuitive you have to search a bit to find the multiple functions. Once you get used to it you will love the multitasking qualities and you will really love the suction on your carpets!
This multitasking vacuum successfully achieved most of its claims. I don’t provide half star reviews so I give this vacuum a solid 4 stars.
Eureka Multitasking Achieved !
I hope you’ll join the twitter party with me on the 23rd.
Watch for my November giveaway and you will have a chance to enter to win one of these bad boys for your home.
You can still link up and share at yesterday’s blog hop.
Don’t forget to enter the ink shuffle giveaway, $150 cash will certainly come in handy!
The wall mural (you can use or maybe give as a gift ($500 value) is a great way to add some extra personality to your rooms.
legal disclosure-Katherines Corner received compensation for this review. However, no compensation will influence the outcome of any review or product endorsement. This is posted in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” for my complete legal disclosure please click HERE