Hello friends, It’s TFT day! That means its time to party and share your amazing blogs with blog writers and blog readers everywhere. Our oldest granddaughter Savannah and her fiancé bought a new home, and they are busy doing all the things new home owners need to do. She has selected a sunflower theme for her kitchen. I thought sunflowers would be a great theme for this week’s features too! There were so many lovely posts that had sunflowers, so I picked four but you can find many more from last weeks party. Please remember the features are just a few of the wonderful blogs shared every week. If you missed last week’s party please click HERE
Just a quick reminder, when you share your posts each week nobody knows what the feature theme will be. Not even me! I don’t select a theme until after the party ends. I will share some of your wonderful posts as features at the TFT party each week. All of the hostesses have features, be sure to stop by their blogs too. xo
Here’s a look at what I’ve been up to since last week’s party-
I’m trying to grow my Pinterest followers and re-pins! Will you help? Please pin the features from the original blogs, so the blogger who shared gets the credit. But, I do invite you to pin my feature image and follow me on Pinterest, please.
Taking a look back at one of my older posts it doesn’t shares today’s theme but its perfect for summer!
- Kippie at Home hared this wonderful DIY for the front door. I love the shape of the basket, don’t you?
- Amber ( one of your hostesses) never ceases to amaze me with her lovely blog posts. I don’t know how she finds the time to do it all. Her late summer garden treasures include some beautiful sunflowers.
- Comfort Spring Station knows we all love free printables and the sweet sunflower printable is perfect for this time of year.
- Common Ground shared a mini summer home tour, I love the way she displayed the sunflowers.
Bonus Feature- Amys Creative Pursuits shared her gardens. It’s really quite amazing and ta daa there are even sunflowers!
Have you met your co-hostesses? You will want to get to know these lovelies, they are blog party rock stars! Please follow their blogs and social media and stop by to say thank you for hosting, you will be so happy you did. They also share features every week!
- Katherine-Katherines Corner Pin| Insta| Tw
- Bev-Eclectic Red Barn Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Amber-Follow the Yellow Brick Home Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Theresa-Shoestring Elegance Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Linda-Crafts a la Mode Pin| FB | Insta| Tw
- Pam-An Artful Mom Pin| FB| Insta| Tw