Hello friends, welcome to the TFT blog hop number 571! I’m so happy you are here, please invite your friends to join us too. Every week you will find this party rock’n from Thursday until Saturday at midnight. Fresh Inlinkz ( where I create the party) seems to be having some issues this week. If you can’t see the full party graph please click the Your Invited to the Inlinkz Party blue bar where it reads click here to enter. The best bloggers share their blogs and creative ideas here every week. This is the perfect setting for making new bloggy friends and getting new subscribers too. Did you miss last week’s party? No problem, please click HERE to see what you missed. I shared a chocolate watermelon recipe this week, so I’m featuring some fruit recipes this week for TFT too!
About the TFT blog hop– When TFT began I would invite a co-hostess to join me each week. A lot has happened since that first blog hop. Bloggers have come and gone, hostesses too. But your hostesses now are blog rock stars! One thing has stayed the same. This weekly Thursday party for blog writers and blog readers brings joy to all who participate and that makes me very happy (smile). I often find myself hopping to the wonderful blogs and saying “that’s clever”, ahhh, or “how beautiful”. I pin and I do my best to comment.
Do you host a blog hop? Please add your blog hop information in the comments, I’d like to join your hop too.
How are my features picked?
I don’t select a theme until after the party ends. I usually have an idea what theme I will look for when it’s time for features. I go through the bloggers who left their link numbers, and then I search all links. I put all my selections together and draw four blogs to feature.
When you share your posts each week nobody knows what the feature theme will be. All of the hostesses have features too, be sure to stop by their blogs to say thank you. xo
Thank you to all the wonderful bloggers who share with us every week. You are all amazing!
- Watermelon popsicles anyone? Oh my goodness they look so refreshing thank you Karla, from The Happy Mustard Seed.
- Faith Filled Foods For Moms shared this amazing recipe for old fashion strawberry shortcake in mason jars! So yummy and cute. Thank you Shari Lynne.
- Alea from Premeditated Leftovers made this wonderful granola covered apple. You know autumns on the way when apple recipes start showing up! Thank you for sharing with us.
- and Pamela from Style Yourself Confident, made some fruity recipes too, but you don’t eat them (smile). Thank you for sharing your creative self care recipes.
Have you met your co-hostesses? You will want to get to know these lovelies, they are blog party rock stars! Please follow their blogs and social media too, you will be so happy you did.
- Katherine-Katherines Corner Pin| Insta| Tw
- Bev-Eclectic Red Barn Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Amber-Follow the Yellow Brick Home Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Theresa-Shoestring Elegance Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Linda-Crafts a la Mode Pin| FB | Insta| Tw
- Pam-An Artful Mom Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
This weeks TFT Amazon picks below 🙂a Rafflecopter giveaway