It’s Time For Thursday Favorite Things
This weeks favorite thing ….socks! I know you are probably thinking,of all of the things I could have shared, why socks? I love wearing colorful, comfy soft chenille socks in the winter. I can assure you my husband appreciates my choice of footwear too. He prefers to sleep soundly and I do my best to protect him from having my two blocks of ice (the only cold things on my menopause ravaged body 🙂 ) brush up against him in the night. I sleep in them, wear them as slippers and proudly display their vibrant colors as they peek out front under my pant legs. A couple of years ago I managed to coax my sweet Mother away from wearing plain white cotton socks. I gifted her with a package of pastel colored socks (you have to ease in gently) and now I don’t think she even owns a pair of white socks. Okay time to sock it to me-Do you wear colorful socks?
Now on to the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop. ( no hop Christmas week sweet friends)
The Thursday Favorite Things Blog hop is where you can link your favorite post of the week or write a post about your favorite things and share it with old and new followers. The hop is hosted and posted on 4 different blogs! Please follow all of us. That’s right, your link will appear on the blogs of Katherines Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40, Vintage Mama and The Tablescaper.
Four times the opportunity to make new bloggy friends and to share your wonderful blog and discover others too.
Please DO NOT link and run…….please visit a few of the wonderful blogs that are sharing here.
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses- Katherines Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40, Vintage Mama and The Tablescaper
- Please leave comments when you visit
- Please Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- Grab the hop button code from The button page at Katherines Corner ( optional)
- No adult content blogs
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! ( sorry they will be removed)
- Yes you can link giveaways ( they are everyone’s favorite thing) Add your giveaways to Katherines Giveaways Page too!
Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherines Corner permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Katherines Corner Note- All features on Katherines Corner will be linked back to the original source .Social media features are linked back to the hop.
Now hop on and share your favorites. If you’d like to post this blog hop on your page too please grab the linky code.
If you would like a reminder to join in the fun please just fill in your email in the box below ( this is used for reminders only 🙂 )