Make It Monday Week Twenty Nine-
Before we dive into Make It Monday Week Twenty Nine and all of the lovely things shared at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop last week. I have a few bloggy things to share.
- Are you receiving my replies to your comments? Sorry I’ve fallen behind quite a bit 🙁
- I changed my email subscriber system and you MAY receive a please verify your subscription email even though you already did it when you first signed up. Please verify and you won’t miss a thing at Katherines Corner.
- Are you a Katherines Corner reader and a blogger who wrote a book? Please contact me ASAP!
- Would you like to be part of the upcoming December group giveaway? Please contact me for details.
- Are you having a giveaway on your blog? Please share it on my giveaway page
I’m excited to share this weeks Make It Monday Week Twenty Nine, so lets get started ♥
It is always a pleasure to feature some of the wonderful blogs from The Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop. There are so many fantastic, creative, delicious, inspiring and encouraging posts.
Every Make It Monday post shines the light on a few of the many wonderful blog posts shared at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop ♥ You will find diy’s makeovers,transformations, recipes, faith, inspiration, photography,tutorials, life stories, beauty, fashion and more ♥ Thank you to all who share their blogs at the hop every week.
all images belong to their respective blogs.
Diana from Adirondack Girl at Heart shared a diy for a sweet mum wreath.
White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies shared by Dels Cooking Twist yum!
Festive dipped pine cone ornaments shared by Christianity Cove
This lovely DIY wood table runner and table setting was shared by Blooming Homestead
Duct Tape and Denim shared a sweet DIY for gift tags
Hot buttered rum cake and a lovely tablescape shared by The Painted Apron.
Crab stuffed mushrooms shared by the sweet Lou Lou Girls
Simple Life Mom shared some sure to be delicious chocolate chip cookie bars
A lovely post and tablescape shared by Everyday Living
Pretty Autumn breakfast vignette shared by With A Dash Of Color
For all you chocolate lovers. Chocolate topped cheesecake shared by Living the Gourmet
Thank you to all who share . If you were featured I invite you to grab an I Was Featured button from my BUTTON PAGE