Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 171
I was pleasantly surprised by how many of you linked up last week with the holiday still hanging on a bit. So many wonderful things shared. I hope you saw this weeks Make It Monday Post. Thank you for the sweet welcomes sent for Sheila too. Katherines Corner bloggy friends are so wonderful. ♥ My favorite thing this week is…well I don’t have it yet. But, I will have it eventually I’m saving my pennies for this Kitchenaid Artisan® Series 5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer. I know that I need a lot of pennies for this one ( wink). Look at all of the colors, squeal! Do you have a stand mixer?
The Thursday Favorite Things Blog hop is where you can link your favorite post of the week, or write a post about your favorite things and share it with old and new followers. This hop is hosted and posted on 4 different blogs! Please follow all of your hostesses. Your link will appear on the blogs of Katherines Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40, Model Savings and Vintage Mama. Four times the opportunity to make new bloggy friends and to share your wonderful blog and discover others too.
• Please DO NOT link and run…….please visit a few of the wonderful blogs that are sharing here today.
• Please link to your post and not to your blog home page.
• Please remember to post no more than 3 links to your blog.
• Remember to Follow Your hostesses– Katherines Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40 , Model Savings and Vintage Mama
• Please leave comments when you visit, let them know you are visiting from the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop ♥
• No adult content blogs.
• No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! (sorry they will be removed)
♥ Optional- Linkback on your post and/or Grab the hop button code from the button page at Katherines Corner. Yes you can link giveaways (they are everyone’s favorite thing). Please add your giveaways to Katherines Giveaways Page too! Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherines Corner permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, pinterest and as Make It Monday feature on Katherines Corner.♥