Hello friends, Happy TFT day! Welcome! It’s time to party and share some of the best blogs in blog land. The features are just a few of the wonderful blogs shared every week. If you missed last week’s party please click HERE This weeks surprise theme for features is… Things you’d include for a nice lunch on the patio.
Just a quick reminder, when you share your posts each week nobody knows what the feature theme will be. Not even me! I don’t select a theme until after the party ends. I will share some of your wonderful posts as features at the TFT party each week. All of the hostesses have features, be sure to stop by their blogs too. xo
Here’s a look at what I’ve been up to since last week’s party-
I’m trying to grow my Pinterest followers and re-pins! Will you help? Please pin the features from the original blogs, so the blogger who shared gets the credit. But, I do invite you to pin my feature image and follow me on Pinterest, please.
- Lets start with this Asian past a salad shared by Strength and sunshine, yum!!
- Raise your hand if you want to eat dessert first. Kippi at Home shared her yummy recipe
- This beer bread olive loaf has my hubby’s attention, Miz Helens Country Cottage shared her recipe
- Something delicious to wash it all down, this wonderful cucumber, watermelon limeade shared by Curly Crafty Mom
Have you met your co-hostesses? You will want to get to know these lovelies, they are blog party rock stars! Please follow their blogs and social media and stop by to say thank you for hosting, you will be so happy you did. They also share features every week!
- Katherine-Katherines Corner Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Bev-Eclectic Red Barn Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Amber-Follow the Yellow Brick Home Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Theresa-Shoestring Elegance Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Linda-Crafts a la Mode Pin| FB | Insta| Tw
- Pam-An Artful Mom Pin| FB| Insta| Tw