Hello friends, welcome to TFT (Thursday Favorite Things) the blog hop link party for blog writers and blog readers. We have so many wonderful blogs sharing every week. Please invite your friends to join us too. Every week my hostesses and I pick blogs to feature, many come from the blogs leaving comments with their link number. Don’t forget to leave yours. I encourage you to visit all of the hostesses. Did you miss last week’s party? No problem just click HERE to see what you missed.
This week the surprise feature theme is autumn orange!
Just a quick reminder, when you share your posts each week nobody knows what the feature theme will be. Not even me! I don’t select a theme until after the party ends. I will share some of your wonderful posts as features at the TFT party each week. All of the hostesses have features, be sure to stop by their blogs too. xo
Here’s a look back at something I shared .
I’m trying to grow my Pinterest followers and re-pins! Will you help? Please pin the features from the original blogs, so the blogger who shared gets the credit. But, I do invite you to pin my feature image and follow me on Pinterest, please.
- Joy from Artful Homemaking shared 9 Cozy Fall Porch Ideas.
- Jennifer from Satsuma Designs shared upcycled fabric pumpkins for the table.
- Amy from My Recipe Treasures made this amazing cake!
- Shelley from Calypso in the Country shared how to decorate with pumpkins.
Bonus Feature! upcycled lantern by Marie at Interior Frugalista.
Have you met your co-hostesses? You will want to get to know these lovelies, they are blog party rock stars! Please follow their blogs and social media and stop by to say thank you for hosting, you will be so happy you did. They also share features every week!
- Katherine-Katherines Corner Pin| Insta| Tw
- Bev-Eclectic Red Barn Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Amber-Follow the Yellow Brick Home Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Theresa-Shoestring Elegance Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Linda-Crafts a la Mode Pin| FB | Insta| Tw
- Pam-An Artful Mom Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
Have You Entered the Ne