Hello friends, the snow continues to lightly fall here. It’s ironic really, our state is celebrated for its snow, it’s even on the license plates. But we haven’t had much snow here this winter until recently. As much as I love a snow day, and I really do. I realize that many are experiencing hardships as a result of the weather. Icy roads are causing “pile-ups” and power outages continue for the second and even third day in a row. Please join me in prayer for those who are suffering with the weather.
In an attempt to get your mind off of negative things weather-related, I have some happy ways to enjoy a snow day.
- build a snow family that resembles yours
- build a snow castle or snow fort, or both!
- throw snowballs at a paper target
- shovel snow, your neighbor may need help with it too. Make it a contest, whoever shovels the most snow wins a “___” (fill in the blank).
- bake something yummy
- puzzles, board games, and card games are fun snow day activities
- write a story
- write a letter or card
I look forward to seeing you back here on Thursday for the TFT blog hop. The Cottage and Bungalow Giveaway ends in 15 hours! Watch for the new giveaway on Saturday!a Rafflecopter giveaway