Hello friends, I love this time of year! You are all sharing amazing holiday decorating and DIY ideas, and last week you shared some beautiful Christmas Trees. So this week I’m featuring some of your lovely Christmas trees. I can’t wait to see what you share this week. Welcome to the TFT blog hop link party. Please invite your friends to join us. Every week my hostesses and I pick blogs to feature, many come from the blogs leaving comments with their link number. Don’t forget to leave yours. I encourage you to visit all of the hostesses. Did you miss last week’s party? No problem just click HERE to see what you missed.
I’ll be sharing our Christmas tree and home tour soon. (smile)
Before we start the party please join me in wishing Amber (Follow the Yellow Brick Home) one of your amazing hostess, a happy anniversary. Thank you so much Amber! She has been a TFT hostess for 4 years!!!
Just a quick reminder, when you share your posts each week nobody knows what the feature theme will be. Not even me! I don’t select a theme until after the party ends. I will share some of your wonderful posts as features at the TFT party each week. All of the hostesses have features, be sure to stop by their blogs too. xo
Here’s a look back at some of our Christmas trees from the past.
This tree was in 2019, it was the first time we ever had a tree in that corner. Hubby didn’t like having it there because he couldn’t see it from outside.
I went small last year, with the pandemic we didn’t have anyone over. I still decorated, but on a much smaller scale.
Please pin the features from the original blogs, so the blogger who shared gets the credit. But, I do invite you to pin my feature image and follow me on Pinterest, please. If I’m not following you please let me know and of course I will.
- Simply Beautiful by Angela shared her woodland themed tree. Her ornaments are so cute!
- Thrifting Wonderland shared her thrifted tree, it was a bargain!
- Living on Cloud Nine shared her Christmas home tour, there are several beautiful trees.
- My Wee Abode shared her big ideas for decorating a small Christmas tree. It’s very festive.
Have you met your co-hostesses? You will want to get to know these lovelies, they are blog party rock stars! Please follow their blogs and social media and stop by to say thank you for hosting, you will be so happy you did. They also share features every week!
- Katherine-Katherines Corner Pin| Insta| Tw
- Bev-Eclectic Red Barn Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Amber-Follow the Yellow Brick Home Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Theresa-Shoestring Elegance Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Linda-Crafts a la Mode Pin| FB | Insta| Tw
- Pam-An Artful Mom Pin| FB| Insta| Tw