Hello friends, it’s official, we are on the Christmas count down. One of my very favorite things about this time of year is baking Christmas cookies with our five grandchildren (ages 12- to 22 years old ). So I’m excited we’ll be baking happy memories this Saturday. I think Christmas Cookies is the perfect surprise theme for features this week. So, welcome to TFT (Thursday Favorite Things) the blog hop link party for blog writers and blog readers.
Lets party! Please invite your friends to join us too. Every week my hostesses and I pick blogs to feature, many come from the blogs leaving comments with their link number. Don’t forget to leave yours. I encourage you to visit all of the hostesses. Did you miss last week’s party? No problem just click HERE to see what you missed.
Just a quick reminder, when you share your posts each week nobody knows what the feature theme will be. Not even me! I don’t select a theme until after the party ends. I will share some of your wonderful posts as features at the TFT party each week. All of the hostesses have features, be sure to stop by their blogs too. xo
Here’s a look back at something I shared .
A previous Christmas Cookie TFT!
- This is where I usually ask you to pin the hop image. I recently experienced a bit of Pinterest craziness. I had 1.5m monthly views ( which for some is not much, but for me it was fantastic). I kept pinning every day. Then I missed a couple of days and guess what…………..I now have 75.8k monthly views. You could have knocked me over with a feather. I was totally gob smacked. How on earth does it go from 1.5m to 75.8k in only a few days? Well I’m basically starting over so, yes, I’m asking, please pin (smile).
- Everyday Savvy made Grinch cookie pops! I don’t like cookies on a stick, said no one ever!
- Must Have Mom made hot cocoa cookies. Awesome!
- Wanderlust and Wellness made salted caramel Christmas cookies, oh how I would love a bite , yummy.
- Follow the Yellow Brick Home ( one of your TFT hostesses) shared a cute Christmas gnome tutorial, but my eye went straight to her gnome cookie jar! Well you need cookie jar for the cookies, right? ( smile)
Have you met your co-hostesses? You will want to get to know these lovelies, they are blog party rock stars! Please follow their blogs and social media and stop by to say thank you for hosting, you will be so happy you did. They also share features every week!
- Katherine-Katherines Corner Pin| Insta| Tw
- Bev-Eclectic Red Barn Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Amber-Follow the Yellow Brick Home Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Theresa-Shoestring Elegance Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Linda-Crafts a la Mode Pin| FB | Insta| Tw
- Pam-An Artful Mom Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
Have You Entered the Newest Giveaway Yet?a Rafflecopter giveaway
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Claire Justine says
Thanks so much for hosting, Katherine 🙂
Amy Johnson says
Thank you for the party. I’m #183 and #184 this month. Those salted caramel cookies look amazing. I’m off to get the recipe.
Silver Cross Necklace.
Brides Guardian Angel Locket.
Back in march.
The green ones caught my eye. Probably because my favorite was always the green trees my mom made every Christmas.
Alex, I’m so glad to know this sparked a happy memory for you. Big hugs!
Julie Briones says
Thanks for hosting, Katherine! And thanks for the recipes! I’m linked up at 126,127,128 this week. Have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for hosting this great party, Katherine. I always love coming to visit and see what everyone’s up to!
Marie - Interior Frugalista says
Happy December, Katherine, let the holidays begin! Sharing this week at links 105 & 106.
the Painted Apron says
What a fun theme for the features this week Katherine! My links are #51, 52, 55. Happy December!
Sandra @ Dinner at Eight says
Baking cookies is such a fun part of Christmas! Thanks for sharing your picks. I’ve linked at # 91 this week.
the Painted Apron says
Thanks so much Katherine! Now I’m dying for a cookie 🙂 My links are #51, 52, 55. Happy December!
Daniela at ~ My little old world ~ says
Thank you for hosting and for sharing such tempting Christmas cookies!
Wishing you a most lovely remainder of your week
P:S.- Today I’m sharing links 85-86
Theresa @Shoestring Elegance says
Happy party day, Katherine! My Ameretti cookies just came a day late for your cookie round up! Make sure to check out my Gluten free, yummy recipe, though. I think you’ll love them! Blessings, friend. XO
Debbie- Dabble says
Thanks again for your visits and sweet comments!!
My link Ups for this week’s party are #50 and 54!
Thanks again for hosting this lovely party every week! I know how much time and effort goes into doing so and I want you to know that it is greatly appreciated!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Hello! Thank you for hosting! I wish you an awesome December!
Penny Zeller says
These cookies look delicious! Thank you for always sharing such great posts and for hosting the TFT. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and a Merry Christmas!