Hello friends, welcome to the TFT blog hop number 558! I’m so happy you are here to share with us. Every week you will find the best of the best sharing their blogs and clever ideas. Share yours with us too. Make new bloggy friends and subscribers too. Did you miss last week’s party? No problem just click HERE to see what you missed.
About the TFT blog hop– When TFT began I would invite a co-hostess to join me each week. A lot has happened since that first blog hop. Bloggers have come and gone, hostesses too. But your hostesses now are blog rock stars! One thing has stayed the same. This weekly Thursday party for blog writers and blog readers brings joy to all who participate and that makes me very happy (smile). I often find myself hopping to the wonderful blogs and saying “that’s clever”. I pin and I do my best to comment.
Please invite your friends to join us. Do you have a blog hop? Please add your blog hop information in the comments, I’d like to join your hop too.
How are my features picked?
I don’t select a theme until after the party ends. I usually have an idea what theme I will look for when it’s time for features. I go through the bloggers who left their link numbers, and then I search all links. I put all my selections together and draw four blogs to feature.
When you share your posts each week nobody knows what the feature theme will be. All of the hostesses have features too, be sure to stop by their blogs to say thank you. xo
Thank you to all the wonderful bloggers who share with us every week. You are all amazing!
- Lets start the TFT features with this clever idea using clay pots shared by Beth from Creatively Beth. These are so cute!
- Linda one of your hostesses and the fab blogger at Crafts ala Mode, shared how to make a container using a garden hose. Clever in deed!
- Helen from Hello Sewing made a fantastic rope bowl!! She is so creative.
- and Donna from Modern on Monticello made a piece of mid century modern wall art, that is not just clever but, awesome. Now I think I need one!
Have you met your co-hostesses? You will want to get to know these lovelies, they are blog party rock stars! Please follow their blogs and social media too, you will be so happy you did.
- Katherine-Katherines Corner Pin| Insta| Tw
- Bev-Eclectic Red Barn Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Amber-Follow the Yellow Brick Home Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Theresa-Shoestring Elegance Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Linda-Crafts a la Mode Pin| FB | Insta| Tw
- Pam-An Artful Mom Pin| FB| Insta| Tw