Hello friends, welcome to the TFT blog hop number 569! Are you ready to share some of your amazing blog posts? Because I’m ready to read them! I can’t wait to see what you’ll share. This is the perfect way to make new bloggy friends and new subscribers too. I love reading your comments every week and this week I picked features from all of the lovely comments and link backs. I put them all in the random draw to feature this week.
Did you miss last week’s party? No problem just click HERE to see what you missed.
About the TFT blog hop– When TFT began I would invite a co-hostess to join me each week. A lot has happened since that first blog hop. Bloggers have come and gone, hostesses too. But your hostesses now are blog rock stars! One thing has stayed the same. This weekly Thursday party for blog writers and blog readers brings joy to all who participate and that makes me very happy (smile). I often find myself hopping to the wonderful blogs and saying “that’s clever”. I pin and I do my best to comment.
Do you host a blog hop? Please add your blog hop information in the comments, I’d like to join your hop too.
How are my features picked?
I don’t select a theme until after the party ends. I usually have an idea what theme I will look for when it’s time for features. I go through the bloggers who left their link numbers, and then I search all links. I put all my selections together and draw four blogs to feature.
When you share your posts each week nobody knows what the feature theme will be. All of the hostesses have features too, be sure to stop by their blogs to say thank you. xo
Thank you to all the wonderful bloggers who share with us every week. You are all amazing!
- Lets start with the lovely Julie from My Wee Abode. She shared some wonderful inspiration for outdoor living.
- Sweet Marie from Interior Frugalista, captured a peachy coral color in here sofa table makeover.
- The ever so talented water colorist Jenna from The Painted Apron shared a DIY watercolor for a silver coffee pot.
- and the last feature this week, will touch your heart thank you for sharing Jennifer, from Jennifer Lambert.
Have you met your co-hostesses? You will want to get to know these lovelies, they are blog party rock stars! Please follow their blogs and social media too, you will be so happy you did.
- Katherine-Katherines Corner Pin| Insta| Tw
- Bev-Eclectic Red Barn Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Amber-Follow the Yellow Brick Home Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Theresa-Shoestring Elegance Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Linda-Crafts a la Mode Pin| FB | Insta| Tw
- Pam-An Artful Mom Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
This week’s Amazon picks belowa Rafflecopter giveaway