Hello friends welcome to TFT #583 it’s a joy to have you here. This is the party that brings a smile to faces and new readers to your blogs. If you’re a blog reader or a blog writer, this is the party for you. Follow TFT (Thursday Favorite Things) on the link list or subscribe to Katherines Corner and you’ll never miss one. Did you miss last week’s party? No problem just click HERE to see what you missed.
About the TFT blog hop– When TFT began I would invite a co-hostess to join me each week. A lot has happened since that first blog hop. Bloggers have come and gone, hostesses too. But your hostesses now are blog rock stars! One thing has stayed the same. This weekly Thursday party for blog writers and blog readers brings joy to all who participate and that makes me very happy (smile). I often find myself hopping to the wonderful blogs and saying “that’s clever”. I pin and I do my best to comment.
How are my features picked?
I don’t select a theme until after the party ends. I usually have an idea what theme I will look for when it’s time for features. I go through the bloggers who left their link numbers, and then I search all links. I put all my selections together and draw four blogs to feature.
When you share your posts each week nobody knows what the feature theme will be. All of the hostesses have features too, be sure to stop by their blogs to say thank you. xo
Thank you to all the wonderful bloggers who share with us every week. You are all amazing!
I don’t know about you, but we have a lot of “I don’t know” for dinner. So I thought I’d set us all up with some yummy things you can reply with (smile)
- Jen from Cincy Shopper made cornbread casserole! Does anyone know how to make corn meal without lime? I’d like to make this.
- Patrick from That Guy Who Grills made grilled teriyaki pork tenderloin.
- Jenny from Cook Eat Go shared her hamburger soup, this one is a favorite.
- Amy from the Copper Table shared her pumpkin mushroom risotto.
We can’t have dinner without dessert so a bonus feature today ( smile) Michelle from the Wooden Spoon Effect made fudge topped with pretzels
Have you met your co-hostesses? You will want to get to know these lovelies, they are blog party rock stars! Please follow their blogs and social media too, you will be so happy you did.
- Katherine-Katherines Corner Pin| Insta| Tw
- Bev-Eclectic Red Barn Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Amber-Follow the Yellow Brick Home Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Theresa-Shoestring Elegance Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Linda-Crafts a la Mode Pin| FB | Insta| Tw
- Pam-An Artful Mom Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
This week’s Amazon picks , thank you for shopping my Amazon store