Hello friends, Welcome to the TFT Blog Hop #584! I hope you will enjoy participating and that you’ll share the party with others too. Thanksgiving is almost here, and I love this time of year. (smile). A Quick Reminder that TFT will not post for Thanksgiving. We are unplugged and enjoying the holiday. Oh by the way, the temperature is 18 degrees this morning (giggle) yes, I still love it. So with Thanksgiving on my mind the features this week are sure to come in handy. The TFT (Thursday Favorite Things) blog hop link party is for blog writers and blog readers. Share your blog posts, discover great blogs to follow, and make bloggy friends too. Did you miss last week’s party? No problem just click HERE to see what you missed.
About the TFT blog hop– When TFT began I would invite a co-hostess to join me each week. A lot has happened since that first blog hop. Bloggers have come and gone, hostesses too. But your hostesses now are blog rock stars! One thing has stayed the same. This weekly Thursday party for blog writers and blog readers brings joy to all who participate and that makes me very happy (smile). I often find myself hopping to the wonderful blogs and saying “that’s clever”. I pin and I do my best to comment.
How are my features picked?
I don’t select a theme until after the party ends. I usually have an idea what theme I will look for when it’s time for features. I go through the bloggers who left their link numbers, and then I search all links. I put all my selections together and draw four blogs to feature.
When you share your posts each week nobody knows what the feature theme will be. All of the hostesses have features too, be sure to stop by their blogs to say thank you. xo
Thank you to all the wonderful bloggers who share with us every week. You are all amazing!
- We had several Thanksgiving tables shared last week. These four are the features this week.
- Thistle Key Lane set a pretty table using my favorite little boos.
- Pure Happy Homes set a cornucopia tablescape. Such lovely colors.
- The Antiqued Journey shared her thrifted tablescape. Beautiful pumpkin napkin fold too.
- and last but not the least, Everyday Living shared her Thanksgiving traditions and a lovely table too.
Have you met your co-hostesses? You will want to get to know these lovelies, they are blog party rock stars! Please follow their blogs and social media too, you will be so happy you did.
- Katherine-Katherines Corner Pin| Insta| Tw
- Bev-Eclectic Red Barn Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Amber-Follow the Yellow Brick Home Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Theresa-Shoestring Elegance Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Linda-Crafts a la Mode Pin| FB | Insta| Tw
- Pam-An Artful Mom Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
This week’s Amazon picks- THANK YOU for shopping my Amazon storea Rafflecopter giveaway