Hello friends, May, ahh May, it doesn’t know if it’s winter or spring.(smile) But there are some fun things to celebrate this month ( besides Mother’s Day on the 14th.) So lets get started and discover some Fun Things to Celebrate in May 2023 that might not be on your calendar.Today is National Lost Sock Memorial Day!
- May 11 is Eat What You Want Day
- You already know May 14th is Mother’s Day
- May 13 is National Windmill Day
- May 15 is National Chocolate Chip Day
- May 16 is Wear Purple for Peace Day ( purple is my favorite color!)
- May 18th is my daughter Tiffany’s birthday (smile) shhh don’t tell anyone, she’ll be 43
- May 23 is Lucky Penny Day
- May 25 is National Wine Day
- May 25 is National Hamburger Day
- and May 31 is National Macaroon Day
If you prefer macarons I found a great recipe for Peanut Butter Chocolate Macarons at Sally’s Baking Addiction. Please click HERE for the recipe.
May is National Brain Tumor Awareness Month. Do you remember when our daughter had a brain tumor in 2018. Oh my goodness that was terrible! We continue to thank God every day and we still thank you all for your prayers. Her surgery was awful and she ended up having complications later. Brain Tumor Awareness Day is actually June the 8th.
Well friends, there you have it, some extra days to celebrate in the month of May. Which days will you be celebrating?
But your daughter is a fighter!
East what I want? I just might do that.
She sure is, look up fighter in the dictionary and there’s her photo. Hugs!
I have enough stray socks for everyone today…just saying
I have a small basket in the laundry room where my odd socks go. Occasionally their twin shows up again. But, maybe a few are at your house (smile) Hugs!