Hello friends! On the blog today, fun things to celebrate that might not be on your calendar yet. Happy National Cheese Pizza Day my friends! Adding more days to celebrate can only lead to adding more joy to your life. (smile). September also has religious holidays and of course Patriot’s Day. But for now, for today, lets add some fun things to your calendar this month.
- Today September 5th , is National Cheese Pizza day.
- Tomorrow September 6th, is National Read a Book Day.
- Sept 8th is National Star Trek Day! Yes, my friends I am a Trekkie. (smile)
- Sept. 10th is National Grandparents Day.
- Sept. 14 is National, Coloring Day.
- Sept 16th is National Talk Like a Pirate Day, “Aye, Aye, I’ve just returned from the briny deep with me ill-gotten gains.”
- Sept 18th is Purple Bra Day!
- Sept. 21st is World Gratitude Day and the International Day of Peace.
- Sept 23 is “officially” the first day of autumn!
- Sept. 25th is National Daughters Day.
- Sept. 28th is National Sons Day.
- Sept. 30th is National Ghost Hunting Day.
Well, there you have it my friends, pick one or pick them all there’s always something fun to celebrate.
I look forward to seeing you all back here on Thursday for the TFT Blog Hop Link Party for blog writers and blog readers.
I’ve been having some serious issues with my blog again. It’s all very frustrating. Thank you for your patience As my posts are publishing randomly.