More About Katherine
Wow, you clicked over to learn more, thank you! I welcome your questions and comments.
- This is a photo of our sweet fur baby Izzy. Oh look he is on my sidebar too♥ →
- I love making memories with my husband, my family, and friends.
- I enjoy creating recipes, photography, music, art, reading, writing, movies. making memories, blogging and working from home.
- I always enjoy having friends and family over for a good meal. Food tastes better when it is shared. yes, I am a foodie, giggle.I am an unpretentious cook. I cook and create recipes for food that has easy to follow instructions and just tastes GOOD!
- I’m uncomfortable in heat exceeding 75 degrees and I love the rain. I sing in the car, very loudly!
- It is my goal one day to live in a cottage by the water
- I enjoy bike rides and spontaneous adventures. I love a good road trip!
- I’m a bit superstitious.
- I’m afraid of heights and rodents.
- I believe in Karma. I pray and meditate daily.
- One of my favorite places to visit is the Oregon coast. I love the beach. But, I don’t like to swim in the Ocean.
- I enjoy silly humor. But, I don’t like The Three Stooges.
- If I had a Super Power I would want it to be the ability to heal.
- My main guilty pleasure foods are: French fries, plain Lays potato chips and my sugar free apple pie. But, not all at once and not very often.
- I sometimes forget where I park my car and I wander around the parking lot for a few minutes until I find it. ( update I can no longer drive but I still forget where we park the car, LOL)
- In my pantry you will always find tea and cheerios. In my fridge you will always find fresh fruit and vegetables.
- I love dogs and I’m allergic to cats.
- I’m a mush ball and I love romantic gestures.
- I used to collect angels; I had been collecting them since I was a little girl.I now have more than any one person should have.I choose a few to display and the rest are packed away.
- I also have a very nice collection of white pitchers.
- I believe every person has a right to be married.
- I have a long list of movies I’ve enjoyed over the years and that list is always growing. But, “The Big Chill” and “The Enchanted Cottage” are always at the top of my list. I love classic films.Unfortunately I can no longer watch movies at the theaters ( because of my MAV). I wait patiently for their release on dvd.
- I don’t like the nickname Kathy, although people have been calling me that for years. I prefer my given name Katherine or the nickname Katie.
- I listen to music every day. My favorite music is Jazz or Classic rock followed closely by everything else.
- I hope one day to learn to play the guitar. I own approximately 900 cd’s and I have more than 100 record albums. Yes, record albums.
- I have been fortunate to have traveled to many places in our big beautiful world and I have lived in some exotic and unusual places too. I have lived in England, France,Turkey, Puerto Rico, California,Oregon, Washington, and Utah. I hope to visit Vermont in the Autumn one day .
- I cherish my bloggy friendships.
- I believe most people are good. I will talk to anyone, anywhere, at anytime, as long as it is welcomed. If I love someone I say “I love you” without hesitation.
- I think a good laugh and a hug every day helps you to live a long happy life.
- I have experienced great pain and sorrow. I have experienced the greatest love and the fullest joys.
- I have Polycythemia Vera ( blood cancer), I have suffered a TBI, and I have MAV. I am not defined by my chronic illnesses or their acronyms.
if you have seen this image before, it was taken by me ( I have seen it used many times throughout the internet, but it is my image) . I now know I must watermark all my photos. A tough blog lesson to learn.
To find more blog tips please visit my blogging tips page HERE
You can find more to read below. Thank you for your bloggy friendship. I hope you enjoy your time spent at Katherines Corner.
a Western Tale can be found HERE
You can leave comments at the bottom of every post. I ♥ comments they are like hugs!!! You will receive a response to your comments via email if your email is available, sometimes I am a bit slow at answering so please be patient with me.
Do you have a question? I would love to hear from you CLICK HERE