Wordless Wednesday On Frozen Pond

Comments

1. welcome to my world of poetry says:

Very apt and very good photo,

Yvonne,

2. Jennifer says:

Hi Katherine! so nice to meet you and your lovely blog! It has been cold and snowy at the Jersey Shore!The pic is great of the ducks and frozen pond. Have a lovely day…koo forward to reading about your grandkids..aren't they the best!
    Cheers! Jennifer aka Gigi
    PS. Spent time in Cambridge, UK a few yrs back. My ancestors "Mott" came from Saffron Walden Essex

3. Odie Langley says:

Good morning Katherine,
    Greast shot and the opposite of what I had on mine this morning. I posted a tropical scene trying to get the cold out of my mind for at least a few minutes. Hope you are having a great week.
    Odie

4. Alex J. Cavanaugh says:

Funny how some birds are floating and others standing.

5. Burrrr… Hope their little down feather vests are keeping them warm! It looks so cold….

6. Formerly known as Frau says:

Beautiful picture! I think they need to head to Florida the only state without snow!

7. The Quintessential Magpie says:

What a lovely photograph!

XO,

Sheila :-)

8. I'm still amazed at how they don't just freeze up right then and there.

9. PoetessWug says:

Beautiful!!…I have snowed in pond today! :-)

10. Beautiful!

11. HELLO CATHERINE~BEAUTIFUL PIC!! ITS AMAZING HOW PEACEFUL THE DUCKS LOOK ON SUCH A FROZEN COLD POND :)BURRRRRR

XO~MARI

12. Deb Shucka says:

Perfect for this January day.

13. Travel Nurse Extraordinaire says:

Great photo!

14. Shady Del Knight says:

Whenever I'm tempted to complain I think about wildlife and their daily struggle for survival. Wild animals spend every day of their lives hunting food and they must endure harsh temperature extremes and constant exposure to predators. Their plight puts life into perspective.

Katie – I am a Nov. 20th Scorpio and I thank you very much for subbing to my site. I hope you will find lots to like over there and that you will feel free to join the fun! Welcome!

15. O.M.G that photo is beautiful!! Great WW entry!

16. Jacqueline says:

Lovely picture. It also makes me want summer even more.

17. Gorgeous!

18. Well, I too, think this is a lovely photo, EXCEPT for the fact that even though it is winter and there is lots of snow outside….today after work, I found my car totally shat upon by a large bird or many small ones…so right now they are not my favorite things…lol!!

19. GrammyMouseTails says:

it is a good thing those ducks come with down coats! bbrr! what a cute & interesting mix here on your blog. thanks for hopping over & I hope to see you again :) hugs, Faythe ~GMT~

20. 1grown2togo says:

Such a soothing peaceful blog!! Love it!! Following you from Feed Me Friday your newest follower~~Shari