Happy Fourth of July!!! Because of the holiday here in the US we do not have a special guest co host this week. But, you can link up all weekend long at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop ( through Sunday!) Because we (Angel and I ) are happy to host this wonderful hop every week. My hubby has been in Michigan for a while joining his family as they lay to rest my sweet sister in law. I hate that I can’t fly ( health will not allow it). Thank you again to all who sent their condolences, continued friendship ,love, hugs and prayers during this difficult time. I am happy to have my wonderful husband home and look forward to a long holiday weekend with him.
The Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop is where you can link your favorite post or write a post about your favorite things and share it with old and new followers. You gain visibility for your blog and make bloggy friends too!
Remember to leave us a comment if you are a new follower so we can follow you back 🙂
Please DO NOT link and run…visit a few of the wonderful blogs that are sharing here.
- Follow your hostesses Katherines Corner and Sew Crafty Angel
- Please leave comments when you visit.
- Share the button or a link back on your post. Grab the hop button code from The button page IT IS NOT mandatory; but a Link back to Katherines Corner is always appreciated 🙂
- No adult content blogs or links directly to your shops please! ( sorry they will be removed)Please respect the fact that I have a blog/website design site
- Yes you can link giveaways ( they are everyone’s favorite thing) Add your giveaways to the Win It Page too!
Please contact me if you would like to be our special guest co-host.
Now hop on and share your favorites. If you’d like to post this blog hop on your page too please just grab the linky code.
If you would like a reminder to join in the fun please just fill in your email box below ( this is used for reminders only 🙂 )
Enter your Thursday Favorite Things post on this one
Add your facebook and twitter links on this one