Hello friends, March is not quite winter not quite spring. We never know if Mother Nature will surprise us with mild or wicked weather. This year March has me already making my spring cleaning list. I asked my husband the other night how he would feel about helping me clean out our master closet, it went like this…
- Hubby- “do I need throw away any of my clothes?”
- Me- “not unless you want to”
- Me- ” I want to empty the closet and scrub everything down then put all of the clothes back into the closet.”
- Hubby-“you don’t usually do that until spring”
- Me- ” I thought it might be nice to get started a little earlier this year”
- Hubby- silence…I’m still waiting for a reply (smile).
March is a nice time to consider adding something new to your home, or to rearrange rooms, using the things you already have. Although I rarely document it here on the blog, I have a tendency to rearrange things by moving items from one room to another.
William Morris said, “Have nothing in your houses which you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.”
March is National Woman’s history month and on March 14th we lose an hour of sleep, thank you ( not thank you) for daylight savings. What are your thoughts on Daylight Savings? For those who love a bit of green, Saint Patrick’s day is on the 17th!