Hello friends, Happy TFT day! I’m so happy you are here, welcome . It’s time to party and share your amazing blogs with blog writers and blog readers everywhere. This week’s features all used mason jars in their posts. The features are just a few of the wonderful blogs shared every week. If you missed last week’s party please click HERE
Just a quick reminder, when you share your posts each week nobody knows what the feature theme will be. Not even me! I don’t select a theme until after the party ends. I will share some of your wonderful posts as features at the TFT party each week. All of the hostesses have features, be sure to stop by their blogs too. xo
Here’s a look at what I’ve been up to since last week’s party-
I’m trying to grow my Pinterest followers and re-pins! Will you help? Please pin the features from the original blogs, so the blogger who shared gets the credit. But, I do invite you to pin my feature image and follow me on Pinterest, please.
- If you are a beginner or a seasoned sewer you know a pin cushion is a must and Makeable Crafts shared an easy tutorial to make yours using a little mason jar.
- Common Ground shared her lovely spring market décor and I found a mason jar on the shelf!
- Confessions of an Overworked Mom shared her DIY lavender face cream and she stores it in a little mason jar.
- Artful Homemaking shared her DIY for soy candles , ummm, yes, those are mason jars, so cute!
Have you met your co-hostesses? You will want to get to know these lovelies, they are blog party rock stars! Please follow their blogs and social media and stop by to say thank you for hosting, you will be so happy you did. They also share features every week!
- Katherine-Katherines Corner Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Bev-Eclectic Red Barn Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Amber-Follow the Yellow Brick Home Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Theresa-Shoestring Elegance Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Linda-Crafts a la Mode Pin| FB | Insta| Tw
- Pam-An Artful Mom Pin| FB| Insta| Tw