Hello friends, Happy May and Happy May Day! I know that May Day doesn’t mean much here in the US, but May Day is a lot like or Labor Day in many countries. So I thought I’d acknowledge my wonderful bloggy friends outside the US too. Hubby and I love the month of May for a variety of reasons.
- Lilacs, lilacs and more lilacs (smile).
- Setting up the patio for family gatherings and enjoying the comfortable temperatures May brings.
- It’s time plant some of the veggie garden ( potatoes and other root veggies)
- Brides are putting the finishing touches on their wedding plans, which means my shop is hopping ( God willing).
- Izzy gets to spend longer periods of time laying in the grass.
- The gardens are waking up and pushing aside the dirt to find their way to the sunshine.
- Mother’s Day.
- and many more (smile)
- Road trips!
There are a lot of reasons to love May, what are yours?
Enjoy your day, smile often and Happy May!