Hello friends, June is one of my favorite months of the year. Not because it’s our wedding anniversary but because here in Utah it’s not quite scorching hot yet. Which means I can enjoy time spent outside, chatting, having tea or sharing a meal. I recently featured some lovely ways to eat al fresco HERE. You don’t need anything fancy to enjoy a meal outside.
There are some fun celebrations this month. Some may not be on your calendar. But I think you may want to add them ( smile).
- June 7th ( Today) is National Chocolate Ice Cream Day.
- June 9th National Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Day.
- June 10th is ice tea day. We always have a pitcher of iced green tea in our fridge from June through early September.
- June 12th National Peanut Butter Cookies Day. If you can’t have peanuts you might enjoy this yummy recipe HERE.
- June 18th is The Ice Cream Maker Giveaway!
- June 19th is Fathers Day, Juneteenth and National Kissing Day too!
- June 22nd National Chocolate Eclair Day
- June 26th is Forgiveness Day
14th28th is Read with Me Day. We are reading “Out of the Corner” a memoir by Jennifer Grey.You can find out more HERE
Beautiful flowers are blooming everywhere. We had a hail storm this year and sadly lost our fuchsia colored peonies ( I shared them on Instagram). I’m keeping fingers crossed the pink ones will make it. There are some beautiful lilies and hydrangeas blooming now too.
I look forward to seeing you back here on Thursday for TFT ( the Thursday blog hop for blog writers and blog readers)a Rafflecopter giveaway