Hello friends, ah July when the sun heats the sidewalk so you can cook eggs outdoors. When fireworks are heard all month long ( here in Utah the 24th is also a firework holiday) and in our home it is home improvement month ( full transparency it began in June). If you follow me on Instagram you saw the video HERE I shared after we removed all the carpet and wood flooring from our first floor.
There are some fun days to celebrate this month too, most of these aren’t on your “typical” calendar.
- Today July 6th is National Kissing Day.
- Tomorrow July 7th is National Forgiveness Day ( and world chocolate day).
- 8th is our youngest granddaughter’s birthday, she’ll be 19.
- 9th is National Sugar Cookie Day, my recipe is HERE .
- 11th is Blueberry Muffin Day ( one of my favorites!) Please see my blueberry recipes HERE
- 13th my mum’s birthday
- 15th is Give Something Away Day. We give things away often, who knew there was a day to celebrate it?
- 16th is National Cherry Day. Please see my recipes HERE
- 25th is Hot Fudge Sundae Day!
- 29th National Lipstick Day.
- 31st Shredded Wheat Day and National avocado day, problem not a good combination ( smile) .
Lilies are the prettiest flowers blooming in our garden right now. Dahlias are also making an appearance.
One of my favorite things, blueberry muffins!
What will you be celebrating this month?
I hope to see you back here tomorrow for the best Thursday blog hop in blog land( smile)a Rafflecopter giveaway
That pie looks amazing and lily’s are my favorite! I might have to move up our hot fudge sundae to today if that’s okay :). This month we are celebrating my youngest grandsons first birthday on the 15th. I hope you have a fabulous July! ❤️
Thank you so much Maria. Oh yes, I think hot fudge Sunday could also be Monday Tuesday, Wednesday…lol Happy birthday to your grandson! Hugs!
Good luck with the home improvement. I’m glad we no longer have carpet.
I will be sure to celebrate Kissing Day when I get home though.
Thank you my friend, yes, celebrate it every day ( smile). I’ve never been a carpet lover either. It was a lot of work, but it’s looking great.Hugs!