Hello friends, I’ve talked about it before I know, one thing we know for sure, change is the one constant we can count on. This simple statement continues to ring true for me. Now, living in our “new normal” it seems to be especially true.
Life is often structured, routine, planned, and unchanged. Comfort sets in, routines take over and spontaneity and change take a back seat.
But, because of the Corona Virus, change has thrown a rock into our calm lily pond, and change is what we are all doing now. Because of this forced change, we have all had things occur we never could have imagined. Both the bad and the good.
I choose to focus on the good change.
- Families are getting reacquainted.
- Heroes are being celebrated.
- People are sharing virtually in some wonderful and creative ways!
- A new interest in playing games that do not plug in is happening.
- Binge-watching is even more fun when some of the premium channels generously allow “Free Viewing”
- Creating puzzles and doing crosswords have all been positive changes.
- There is a whole lot of cooking and baking going on, a lot of us will be making a change to our pant size.
- Artists and friends are sharing their talents freely, and whole neighborhoods are dancing to the same song in their front yards.
- Umm…. babies are being made! I do not want to forget that one. Then there will really be changes…. changing diapers that is… giggle I crack myself up.
So, whether the change is voluntary or a result of something unexpected, it really is the one constant that finds its way into our lives. So let’s focus on the good change for now.
What positive change has occurred in your lives as a result of staying home?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*Please join me as I pray for the sick, I pray for the families of the sick and for those who have passed on, for those who are trying to find a cure, I pray for those struggling financially, for health care workers, volunteers and generous strangers, I pray for all of us, our whole world, I pray.