Hello friends! It’s me, and I’m back from my “blogging break”. If you missed what was happening, please click HERE. I heard from so many of you, it was a very emotional time for me. Thank you for your support and every email, comment, and message filled my bloggy heart to the brim. I greet you with sincere gratitude and humility. I love that my blog still resonates with so many of you. The Joy of blogging is renewed.
When I shared angel stories, and tried to shift (re-brand sort of) my blog to be basically life stories and angel stories I thought I would soar into the stratosphere. Ummm, nope! I’m comfortable admitting that sometimes things just don’t work.
Okay, so I’m back, what does that mean?
Basically, we’ll be stepping back in time a bit, to blog post topics prior to the angel stories. I’ll be back to sharing inspiration and creativity for you and your home. With plenty of new recipes, craftiness, DIY, free printables, giveaways, stories about our boy Izzy, and the occasional life story will be at the forefront of blog topics again. However there will be a few changes.
These are a few of the blog topics and series, etc. that have been retired. But are still available to read. But no new ones will be added at this time.
- Fashion You’ll do yourself a favor and visit the amazing fashion and style blogs that are shared at TFT every week too.
- Go Ask Katie questions and answers
- Wordless Wednesday Photography photos are still available to enjoy, but this series has been retired
- The Season of Giveaways don’t panic, there will still be plenty of holiday giveaways, please watch for the announcement and make sure you come back on Saturday!
- New Uses for Old Things., if I create or find something I’ll post it on Pinterest
I will not involve you in any other existential blogging crises! You will not see another post asking if I should continue blogging, or what do you want to read. When it is time to go, I will simply say goodbye.
Okay now…It’s officially my favorite season! Someone needs to let mother nature know I’m ready for some cooler temperatures please!