Hello friends welcome to another fabulous TFT Blog Hop. You all share so many wonderful posts each week. It truly is one of the best blog hops in blog land. Invite your friends, the more the merrier! The TFT (Thursday Favorite Things) the blog hop link party is the perfect place for blog writers and blog readers to discover something wonderful.
Every week your hostesses and I pick blogs to feature, many come from the bloggers leaving comments with their link number. Don’t forget to leave yours. I encourage you to visit all of the hostesses. Did you miss last week’s party? No problem just click HERE to see what you missed.
Just a quick reminder, when you share your posts each week nobody knows what the feature theme will be. Not even me! I don’t select a theme until after the party ends. I will share some of your wonderful posts as features at the TFT party each week. xo
Here’s a little something I’ve shared that fits this theme.
- Kristi from French Creek Farmhouse shared her crafty yarn wrapped heart garland.
- Marie from Interior Frugalista shared her vintage inspired paper hearts garland.
- Kippi from Kippi at Home made a pretty paper hearts tree.
- Jennifer from Studio 27 shared her diy for fancy boxed paper hearts.
Have you met your co-hostesses? You will want to get to know these lovelies, they are blog party rock stars! Please follow their blogs and social media and stop by to say thank you for hosting, you will be so happy you did. They also share features every week!
- Katherine-Katherines Corner Pin| Insta| Tw
- Bev-Eclectic Red Barn Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Amber-Follow the Yellow Brick Home Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Theresa-Shoestring Elegance Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Linda-Crafts a la Mode Pin| FB | Insta| Tw
- Pam-An Artful Mom Pin| FB| Insta| Tw