My favorite thing this week is…. a garage, well not any garage.. the one in our kitchen! The appliance garage is wonderful for keeping things off of the counter.The toaster, rice cooker, can opener and cutting boards are all kept inside. Hidden from view but easily accessible. Love it! On the day I took this photo I was babysitting our youngest grandson. I love being a Grandma ♥
Before we start hopping I would like to dedicate this weeks hop to Judy of the blog, Judy H-J’s Thoughts of a Twinless Twin. She linked up to my hop every week from the beginning. She was a sweet bloggy friend. She is now sitting on a cloud with her sister who passed away in 2008. Judy left our earth on new years day. I miss her, God bless and rest in peace.
welcome to the Thursday Favorite Things Blog hop.
The Thursday Favorite Things Blog hop is where you can link your favorite post of the week or write a post about your favorite things and share it with old and new followers. The hop is hosted and posted on 4 different blogs! Please follow all of the hostesses. That’s right, your link will appear on the blogs of Katherines Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40, Vintage Mama and The Tablescaper.
Four times the opportunity to make new bloggy friends and to share your wonderful blog and discover others too.
Please DO NOT link and run…….please visit a few of the wonderful blogs that are sharing here.
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses- Katherines Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40, Vintage Mama and The Tablescaper
- Please leave comments when you visit
- Please Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- Grab the hop button code from The button page at Katherines Corner ( optional)
- No adult content blogs
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! ( sorry they will be removed)
- Yes you can link giveaways ( they are everyone’s favorite thing) Add your giveaways to Katherines Giveaways Page too!
Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherines Corner permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Katherines Corner Note- All features on Katherines Corner will be linked back to the original source .Social media features are linked back to the hop.
Now hop on and share your favorites. If you’d like to post this blog hop on your page too please grab the linky code.
If you would like a reminder to join in the fun please just fill in your email in the box below ( this is used for reminders only )