Hello friends, Happy TFT day! It’s time to party and share your amazing blogs with blog writers and blog readers everywhere. We are having our first family barbecue for the 4th, yes it’s hotter than the surface of the sun, so no outdoor games. But we’ll be inside playing board games. We are having a simple table with some cute 4th of July paper products I found at the local craft shop. This week’s surprise features all set a patriotic table. The features are just a few of the wonderful blogs shared every week. If you missed last week’s party please click HERE
Just a quick reminder, when you share your posts each week nobody knows what the feature theme will be. Not even me! I don’t select a theme until after the party ends. I will share some of your wonderful posts as features at the TFT party each week. All of the hostesses have features, be sure to stop by their blogs too. xo
Here’s a look at what I’ve been up to since last week’s party-
I’m trying to grow my Pinterest followers and re-pins! Will you help? Please pin the features from the original blogs, so the blogger who shared gets the credit. But, I do invite you to pin my feature image and follow me on Pinterest, please.
- Debbees Buzz shred a patriotic centerpiece and tablescape.
- Everyday Living shared he lovely el fresco tablescape celebrating the stars and stripes.
- Whispers of the Heart shared her patriotic country style tablescape.
- My Home of All Seasons shared her easy outdoor 4th of July tablescape.
Have you met your co-hostesses? You will want to get to know these lovelies, they are blog party rock stars! Please follow their blogs and social media and stop by to say thank you for hosting, you will be so happy you did. They also share features every week!
- Katherine-Katherines Corner Pin| Insta| Tw
- Bev-Eclectic Red Barn Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Amber-Follow the Yellow Brick Home Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Theresa-Shoestring Elegance Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Linda-Crafts a la Mode Pin| FB | Insta| Tw
- Pam-An Artful Mom Pin| FB| Insta| Tw