Hello friends welcome to the TFT blog Hop! It’s week 572 and it’s time to share your amazing blogs. This week I shared elements of farmhouse style decor so I continued with that in mind for the surprise features this week. Each of the posts selected can be easily incorporated into farmhouse decor. If you missed my Elements of Farmhouse Style Decor I hope you’ll click HERE and leave a comment. Okay on to the party, TFT blog hop for blog writers and blog readers! I’m so happy you are here. Every week you will find the best bloggers sharing their blogs and creative ideas. This is the perfect setting for making new bloggy friends and getting new subscribers too. Did you miss last week’s party? No problem just click HERE to see what you missed.
About the TFT blog hop– When TFT began I would invite a co-hostess to join me each week. A lot has happened since that first blog hop. Bloggers have come and gone, hostesses too. But your hostesses now are blog rock stars! One thing has stayed the same. This weekly Thursday party for blog writers and blog readers brings joy to all who participate and that makes me very happy (smile). I often find myself hopping to the wonderful blogs and saying “that’s clever”. I pin and I do my best to comment.
Do you host a blog hop? Please add your blog hop information in the comments, I’d like to join your hop too.
How are my features picked?
I don’t select a theme until after the party ends. I usually have an idea what theme I will look for when it’s time for features. I go through the bloggers who left their link numbers, and then I search all links. I put all my selections together and draw four blogs to feature.
When you share your posts each week nobody knows what the feature theme will be. All of the hostesses have features too, be sure to stop by their blogs to say thank you. xo
Thank you to all the wonderful bloggers who share with us every week. You are all amazing!
- Lets start with Debra from Common Ground, she is transitioning her seasonal decor beautifully.
- Steph Creates DIY Home and Crafts,shared a DIY autumn vase, it’s so darn cute!
- Rachel from My Hubbard Home made beautiful hope wreath, I love it!
- Pam from Everyday Living shares a cuppa ( tea time) in the garden. I may have mentioned it once or one thousand times, I love her garden and her yard…sigh the perfect place for tea.
Have you met your co-hostesses? You will want to get to know these lovelies, they are blog party rock stars! Please follow their blogs and social media too, you will be so happy you did.
- Katherine-Katherines Corner Pin| Insta| Tw
- Bev-Eclectic Red Barn Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Amber-Follow the Yellow Brick Home Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Theresa-Shoestring Elegance Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
- Linda-Crafts a la Mode Pin| FB | Insta| Tw
- Pam-An Artful Mom Pin| FB| Insta| Tw
Don’t forget to come back on Saturday for the new giveaway announcement!
Enjoy the party, I can’t wait to see what you share.